“Wedding, a harbinger of change in the lives of the couple who are being united. It brings with itself a plethora of emotions such as joy, anticipation and accomplishment to name a few.
Also synonymous to the wedding, is the sense of beauty. And nothing in a wedding is as beautiful as the bride herself.
An Indian wedding presents the bride with ample amounts of occasions to sport various looks. In this blog, we have tried to imagine a look, to go ahead with those occasions that leads to a lavish wedding.
So here we bring to you a bride dressed to charm herself and others with emotions that will leave you dazed.”
Makeup Products used are
- A base for all your makeup is a foundation, and the base unifies your skin tone. The foundation we used for her skin was ‘MAC studio fix fluid foundation’.
- To highlight the beautiful eyes of the bride we have used powder based eye shadow from Revlon.
- Eye Shadow Colours : Periwinkle & Candy
- Eye Liner : Lakme Absolute
- Kajal : Mayebelline Colossal Kajal
3. Lip Colour: MAC Girl About Town – Fuchsia Pink
4. Pink Blush on by Giordarni
A Semi Bridal Look
Model : Kiran
Concept and Styling : Khushie
Makeup Artist : Unnati
Hairstylist : Sheebu
Photography and retouching : Ajeya